A look at the headlines right now:
- Nine Indians reported missing after shootings at two mosques in Christchurch, says envoy in New Zealand: Forty-nine people were killed and 48 injured after unidentified gunmen opened fire at two mosques in the city.
- Mumbai Police blame BMC for bridge collapse, say Railways is not responsible: The bridge was declared ‘fit to use’ in a structure audit report submitted six months ago by the municipal corporation.
- India was alone in 2009, now it has worldwide support, says Sushma Swaraj on Masood Azhar ban: Swaraj said she wanted to share facts so that leaders who called the government’s foreign policy a ‘diplomatic failure’ could see the support for themselves.
- Bhim Army chief Chandrashekhar Azad to contest Lok Sabha election from Narendra Modi’s Varanasi: Azad’s ‘Hunkar rally’ culminated at New Delhi’s Jantar Mantar on Friday.
- Mallikarjun Kharge again rejects government invitation to attend Lokpal selection meeting: The Congress leader wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying he will not accept the Opposition being made ‘voiceless’.
- Shashi Tharoor files defamation cases against Ravi Shankar Prasad…
#Republish #World #News #LatestNews